Here’s a scrumptious breakfast salad courtesy of Chef Nancy Waldeck with Cancer Wellness at Piedmont.
- 3 Cups Pitted Fresh Cherries, halved
- 3 Cups Fresh Berries
- 6 Cups Baby Greens
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries or Blueberries
- ½ Cup Grapenuts, Toasted (in a 350F oven, for about 6-7 minutes)
- ½ Cup Walnuts, Toasted and Chopped
- OJ Salad Dressing*
Arrange the cherries and oranges on top of the baby greens, which have been spread out on a platter. Sprinkle with the grapenuts and walnuts, and drizzle with dressing.
*OJ Salad Dressing
- 3 TB Blackberry or Blueberry Jam
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil